UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - A road rage incident took a frightening turn Saturday in Upper Macungie Township.
According to police, the driver of a black Nissan Murano pointed a black pistol at a car next to it on Route 222 around noon.
The two victims told police that the Nissan Murano began tailgating them in the area of Grim Road.
"While traveling on Rt. 222 the victims pointed to the speed limit sign," Upper Macungie police wrote in a press release.
When the two cars came to the traffic light at Millcreek Road, the Nissan Murano driver -- identified as Kleiner Piron Rodriquez of Sinking Spring, Berks County -- pulled up next to the victims and pointed a gun at them.
Once the traffic light changed, both vehicles drove off.
The victims named a suspect to police.
The incident remains under investigation.
A Lehigh Valley man charged in connection with a string of cell phone store robberies was in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.Read More »
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations