A local food bank is runnin' on Dunkin'!
Representatives from Dunkin' Donuts donated $5,000 to the Second Harvest Food Bank. That's enough to purchase 45,000 pounds of food.
After the check presentation Friday morning, some Dunkin' employees stuck around to help sort and pack food.
The Second Harvest partnership is part of Dunkin's nationwide community foundation.
Judge James Knoll Gardner died on Wednesday at his home.Read More »
- Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Updated Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges