EASTON, Pa. - Easton police have issued a felony arrest warrant for Dyquinn Little -- also known as Bay-bay -- and are asking for the public's help to find him.
Police are asking anyone who knows Little's exact whereabouts to contact them immediately by calling 9-1-1.
But they warned no one should attempt to apprehend him because he may be armed.
Little is charged with criminal attempt to commit homicide, aggravated assault, robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and recklessly endangering another person.
Those charges stem from a shooting that happened at 11:25 p.m. Dec. 21 in the 1000 block of Elm Street in Easton.
City police said Little has been known to frequent Easton and the Essex County, N.J., area.
Anyone with information or potential leads also can call Detective John Piperato at 610-250-6667 or the police department's tip line: 610-250-6635.
Callers can remain anonymous.
A Lehigh County man is charged with attempted homicide after a shooting Saturday.Read More »
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Pharmacy owner shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading