ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown police are investigating a shooting in the city overnight.
Officers were called to the area of Airport Road and American Parkway around 2:15 a.m. for a report of shots fired.
Soon after, police were notified that a man showed up at a local hospital with a gunshot wound.
Police said the 23-year-old Allentown man had a gunshot wound to the body. His injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Officials said the man was shot in the area of Airport Road and American Parkway, but it's not yet clear what happened.
Police are investigating the shooting. Anyone with information should call Allentown police at 610-437-7721.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority