EASTON, Pa. - Easton police say they have arrested an ex-convict who threatened a woman's life and was storing firearms and a large amount of ammunition in his apartment.
Wiliam Sanchez, 39, was taken into custody March 1 following a domestic dispute at his apartment in the 1400 block of Washington Street, police said.
After Sanchez threatened a woman, police said they obtained a search warrant, which uncovered numerous firearms, military gear, weapons' parts, and a large amount of ammunition.
As a convicted felon, Sanchez is not allowed to possess firearms, police said.
Charges against Sanchez include being a person not to possess firearms and terroristic threats.
Sanchez was sent to Northampton County Prison on $7,500 bail.
- Updated Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- New Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Updated Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Updated Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Police in Schuylkill County investigate 'suspicious' death
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking