EASTON, Pa. - Easton police say they're investigating after receiving reports of shots being fired in the area of 9th and Ferry Streets.
Officials say the incident took place Saturday, August 30th, around 2:30 in the morning.
They say two black males were seen running from Ferry Street to south on Mulberry Street around that time.
A white pick-up truck was also seen in the area.
Officials have not received reports of any injuries or property damage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Easton Police Department at 610-250-6780. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can call the tipline, at 610-250-6796.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic