EASTON, Pa. - Police in Easton arrested one man on drug charges Friday morning and they are searching for another one.
Authorities executed two search warrants Friday morning at a home in the 200 block of East Wilkes Barre Street and in the 1400 block of Elm Street. Police say the two were connected to an investigation into the sale of crack cocaine in the Easton area.
Police are searching for Charles Morris, who resides at the home along East Wilkes Barre Street. He is facing charges of possession with intent to deliver a cocaine.
Authorities did arrest Carl Rodwell during the sting in the Elm Street home. He is facing charges of possession with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia.
Between the two homes, police say they found about $15,000 of cocaine, $2,700 in cash, a handgun and drug paraphernalia used for packaging.
Anybody with information on Morris' whereabouts is asked to call 911. He may be driving a gold Porsche SUV.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash