EASTON, Pa. -
Easton police have obtained an arrest warrant for Carl Willbright Jr. for a stabbing that occurred at 2:06 a.m. Sunday in the parking lot of Champs Corner Bar & Grill at 91 Larry Holmes Drive.
Willbright, also known as "City," is considered armed and dangerous by police.
He is facing charges of aggravated assault, conspiracy to commit aggravated assault, terroristic threats and simple assault.
Willbright is suspected to be a Bloods gang member from New York. He is associated with a 2005 grey Nissan Altima.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Willbright is asked to call 911.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business