EASTON, Pa. - Get ready for some high-flying snow-boarding in downtown Easton!
Officials say the "rail jam" is coming back for a second year.
On February 11th, tons of snow will be trucked into Center Square for a professional snowboarding competition.
The event will serve as a qualifying event in the Red Bull Butter Cup series.
Mayor Sal Panto says the city is bringing back the rail jam because of the success it had last year.
For the very first time, ArtsQuest organizers are teaming up with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix in Allentown for a fundraising event that's sure to get engines running.Read More »
- Rollover crash reported along I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Crews respond to crash near Dorney Park
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Season ends for Lehigh men's lacrosse in Patriot League quarterfinals
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Updated Crews respond to crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Updated Rollover crash reported along I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request