EASTON, Pa. - Easton's Fourth Street ramp onto Route 22 west will be closed for repaving from 8 a.m. until noon Tuesday.
The work is part of the rehabilitation project on Route 22's Easton-Phillipsburg Toll Bridge.
Drivers in downtown Easton who want to go west on Route 22 Tuesday morning are advised to go to the 13th Street interchange, via Northampton Street or Wood Avenue. They also are advised to allow themselves extra time.
The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission reports the ramp work is an extension of repaving and roadway striping being done along Snyder Street in downtown Easton.
Parts of Snyder Street will be closed 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Wednesday for that work.
More information about the toll bridge rehab project is available online.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business