ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Garden Bros Circus pulled out all the stops Friday at the Allentown Fairgrounds Agriplex, celebrating 100 years of entertaining families.
It was an action-packed 90 minute extravaganza. But no circus is complete without the stars of the show: Elephants, which were a big hit with the fans.
"That's what we live for. The kids leaving here, smiling and happy, talking about this for weeks, that's what we live for," said Public Relations Director of the Garden Bros Circus Roderick Snipes.
If you didn't make it out Friday, there will be four shows Saturday.
"They can expect to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The acts that we have are from all over the globe. They will be very entertained," Snipes said.
Tickets are available at the box office at the fairgrounds agriplex.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority