ALLENTOWN, Pa. - An Allentown woman is facing charges after police said she forced a 13-year-old boy to have sex with her.
Elizabeth Aponte was charged with statutory sexual assault and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.
The boy, police said, told them he was at the woman's apartment on Lehigh Street when she forced him to have sex with her.
Aponte, 28, allegedly admitted to having sex with the boy on two separate occasions.
Police said she told them she thought the boy was 14-years-old and that the sex was consensual.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River