SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Fire damaged a home in Salisbury Township, Lehigh County late Sunday night.
It broke out at a home at 2973 Mosser Drive.
A crew at the scene said the home may have been struck by lightning but fire officials haven't released a cause yet.
A family was inside at the time, but was able to make it out without any injuries.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading