MOORE TWP., Pa. - A Pennsylvania State Police fire marshal has determined what sparked a deadly explosion and fire in Northampton County.
William Neith Sr., 65, was killed in the explosion on Feb. 14 at 118 Hickory Hills Dr. in Moore Township.
The state police fire marshal's investigation determined the explosion and fire were caused by a liquid propane gas leak. The fire was ruled an accident.
One of Neith's relatives told 69 News that Neith's mobile home had been having heating problems, and that Neith did smell odors of gas in the days leading up to the explosion.
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley