Feeling lucky this Saint Patrick's Day? 'Bingo For Cure!' could have you walking home with your own little pot-o-cash.
In honor of 6-year-old Joshua Scoble, 'Bingo For a Cure!' is an event for friends and families to have fun, play bingo and help raise money for Joshua's Future of Promises.
Proceeds of the bingo fundraiser go to Joshua's Future Of Promises, which benefits the IFOPA in helping find a cure for the FOP disease.
All games have a cash prize of at least $200 and the grand prize is $1000 cash!
The day is filled with exciting raffles, prizes and a huge Basket Raffle Auction, along with a bake sale.
The fun kicks off at 1PM at Ag Hall located on the Allentown Fairgrounds.
To learn more about Joshua's Future of Promises charity, please visit www.joshuasfop.com.
To learn more about the FOP disease and the IFOPA organization, please visit www.ifopa.org.
- Updated Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- New Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Updated Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Updated Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Police in Schuylkill County investigate 'suspicious' death
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking