ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Allentown City Planning Commission unanimously gave preliminary and final plan approval on Tuesday for the proposed application to construct Five City Center Office Tower.
The tower is set to be a 320,000 square feet, 13-story office structure with street-level retail at 734 Hamilton Street.
Demolition was previously approved in the beginning of February, which allowed the developer to demolish a building at 734 Hamilton Street that was home to the Downtown Fashion Store.
- Suspect out of hospital after crash involving stolen minivan
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Dealers prepare for day 2 of Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Early-morning shooting leaves man injured in Allentown
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Updated Verdict reached in trial of parents charged in girl's death
- Updated Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Man dies after being rescued from burning home in Hamburg
- Updated Warren County Courthouse closes early; police activity nearby
- Updated Baby's family seeks privacy as parents await court hearing
- New Penn National Gaming OK'd to acquire Pittsburgh-area casino
- Firefighter killed in York was from Monroe County
- Updated Suspect out of hospital after crash involving stolen minivan
- Sick juror prompts restart of deliberations in Foster case
- Toys R Us' liquidation sale draws shoppers in Wyomissing