BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Police in Northampton County say they've caught the final suspect wanted in connection with a meth lab that exploded inside a Bethlehem home.
Daniel James Houser, 39, was arrested early Sunday morning by Bethlehem Police.
Dispatch officials contacted police when Houser arrived at St. Luke's University Hospital around 2:30 a.m. When police arrived at the hospital, Houser was taken into custody.
Back on March 8, police were getting ready to execute a search warrant on 1965 Greenleaf Street in Bethlehem. Just hours before they arrived, the house exploded, injuring seven people, including two police officers.
Jeffrey Caulfield, 28, and 39-year-old Davina Bowler had already been arrested in connection with the crime. Homeowner Elaine Noone, 64, was also arrested.
Houser is now in a Northampton County prison.
A Lehigh County man is charged with attempted homicide after a shooting Saturday.Read More »
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy