BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Firefighters were dispatched to the scene of a fire near Broad and Pine streets in Bethlehem early Monday morning.
The fire began around 5:30 a.m. at 537 Pine St. The fire was placed under control about an hour later, according to officials at the scene. The extent of the fire was not immediately known.
The residents of the home appeared to have escaped serious injury, according to information from the scene.
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley