NORTH WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Fire crews battled a two-alarm fire in North Whitehall Township Saturday morning.
The fire broke out at a mobile home on Route 145 and River Drive, according to officials.
North Whitehall Fire Marshal Don Jacobs said a motorist on route 145 noticed the flames, and called 911. He said officials are extremely grateful the driver made the phone call.
Jacobs said no one was home at the time of the fire, and no one was injured.
He said the State Police Fire Marshal, as well as the K-9 Unit from Allentown and himself are actively investigating the fire.
So far, there's no word on a cause.
Crews responded to a crash along Interstate 78 in Northampton County Wednesday morning.Read More »
- Crews respond to crash near Dorney Park
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Season ends for Lehigh men's lacrosse in Patriot League quarterfinals
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Alfaro powers IronPigs to win at Columbus to open road trip
- Updated Crews respond to crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Updated Rollover crash reported along I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request