EASTON, Pa. - A hotel in Easton will be shut down until Sunday because of a fire.
The blaze broke out Wednesday afternoon at the Quality Inn in the 100 block of South Third Street.
Officials tell 69 News that the fire was caused when an excavator at the construction site at the hotel pulled wires attached to a live transformer.
Nobody was hurt.
- HS Boys Volleyball: Parkland sweeps Liberty
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle