ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Foul play has been ruled out in a fire that killed a woman in Allentown last week.
The March 26 fire on Adams Island was ruled an accident, Capt. John Christopher, Allentown Fire Dept., said Tuesday.
Lisanne Chin, 27, was found in a closet on the second floor of the home. She died at the scene a short time later.
Investigators have not yet determined the source of the fire, Christopher said.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored