UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - A fire broke out in a warehouse early Thursday.
Firefighters battled the smoky fire at the warehouse in the 6600 block of Grant Way in Upper Macungie Township, Lehigh County.
The warehouse is used by Enersys, officials said. The company works with industrial-sized batteries, according to its website.
The sprinkler system activated after the fire broke out, but firefighters battled a large amount of smoke, officials said.
No injuries were reported. Investigators have not determined what caused the fire.
Authorities said a Slatington fire truck was involved in the wreck.Read More »
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Emmaus boy's volleyball wins 2nd major championship this season
- Parkland and ACCHS boys secure District 11 gold
- Indianapolis avoids sweep at IronPigs
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers