BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Fitness Fridays is going to new heights!
This month we're featuring the aerial arts- think trapeze, silks, and slings.
It is a program that "teaches trapeze , silks and sling , which are called 'aerial arts' in the circus world ; and mindfulness- which is paying moment by moment attention to the present time," explained Dr. Christy Gorigoitia, director and teacher for Aerial Mind.
The classes are for anyone wanting to improve their mind-body connection, strength, and have a little fun while doing it!
You'll feel like you can join the circus when trying out the single trapeze, climbing to new heights on the silks, and hanging gracefully in the sling.
To learn more about class schedules and pricing, go to the Aerial Mind website.
- Updated Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens