UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - If you like the pool and want to get toned, we have the perfect solution for you in our Fitness Friday.
It's a Hydrotone class, and it's offered at Steel Fitness Premier, located at 250 Cetronia Road in Upper Macungie Township, Lehigh County.
In the class, you're in the water using specially designed equipment to do a combination of strength and aerobic activity.
One instructor claims you can work every muscle in your body in just 30 minutes!
Watch to see WFMZ's Melanie Falcon try it out.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society