TREXLERTOWN, Pa. - You may have attended a race at Valley Preferred Cycling Center, but did you know you can ride a bike on that track too?
The center, located at 1151 Mosser Road in Trexlertown, has programs and classes that are a great way to learn to ride on the track and get exercise at the same time.
They have everything from adult basic classes, to a variety of classes for kids, a fitness riding class, and more!
Check out Valley Preferred Cycling Center's website and click on Programs and Classes for details.
For this Fitness Friday, WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried out the track, and even got to ride with Olympic Gold Medalist Marty Nothstein!
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading