TREXLERTOWN, Pa. - You may have attended a race at Valley Preferred Cycling Center, but did you know you can ride a bike on that track too?
The center, located at 1151 Mosser Road in Trexlertown, has programs and classes that are a great way to learn to ride on the track and get exercise at the same time.
They have everything from adult basic classes, to a variety of classes for kids, a fitness riding class, and more!
Check out Valley Preferred Cycling Center's website and click on Programs and Classes for details.
For this Fitness Friday, WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried out the track, and even got to ride with Olympic Gold Medalist Marty Nothstein!
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death