EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A former youth wrestling coach in the Stroudsburg area is now facing additional charges after a second alleged victim from has come forward.
Ron Gorman, 61, was arrested in Marietta, Georgia, where he now resides, on March 3rd after allegations were made in Georgia of inappropriate relationships with boys Gorman coached.
Pennsylvania authorities were notified once it was discovered Gorman, who was formerly known as Ron Rarick, was once a wrestling coach in the Stroudsburg area.
A 20-year-old man from Stroudsburg originally came forward alleging he was sexually abused by Gorman between the ages of 10 and 15 when he was a part of the wrestling program.
Police then asked for any other victims to come forward and several days later another man did.
Another 20-year-old from East Stroudsburg came forward alleging Gorman molested him, too, between the ages of 10 and 13.
The second man was also involved in the wrestling program.
Police are also investigating several similar allegations regarding Gorman dating back to the 1980’s when he was a martial arts instructor in the Stroudsburg area.
Gorman is currently charged with numerous counts of rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, unlawful contact with a minor, indecent assault and corruption of minors.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash