EASTON - Army beat Lafayette like they stole something Saturday afternoon. The Cadets put up 671 yards of total offense, 537 of them coming on the ground. Drew Reed's five yard keeper in the second quarter was the Pards only score of the afternoon as the Maroon and White dropped their sixth straight, 62-7.
Saturday, the Leopards get back into league play as they travel to Bucknell. The Bison enter this one with just a 2-4 record, but boast the Patriot League's top defense.
WFMZ's Dave Lesko has more on this week's matchup.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities