ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's back to work for former state representative Joseph Brennan.
Brennan, who's serving time for assault and DUI, will return to his position at the Legislative Policy and Research Office in Harrisburg Tuesday morning as part of his work release.
He'll work normal hours each day before returning to a work release center at night.
He's responsible for arranging his own transportation, according to officials.
He's in the middle of a three-to 23-month jail sentence.
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking