FREEMANSBURG, Pa. - Police have arrested a man they said operated a methamphetamine lab inside of his home.
Mark Patrick Santos, of 705 Lockhouse Rd. in Freemansburg, was taken into custody Tuesday morning after police from Freemansburg and Bethlehem Township went to Santos' home to assist the Pennsylvania Constables Office with serving an arrest warrant.
Santos, 32, will be charged with operating a methamphetamine laboratory and manufacturing a controlled substance along with other drug related charges, according to police.
Santos is also facing one count of receiving stolen property. Police said they found a stolen firearm inside the home.
Police said the investigation is continuing.
Santos was taken to the Northampton County Prison in lieu of $150,000 bail.
His preliminary hearing is set for March 15 at 11 a.m.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Updated Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley