BETHLEHEM, Pa. - If you've been looking for decorating ideas, look no further than the 2014 Society of the Arts Show House in Bethlehem.
Dozens of local designers have been busy getting the house ready, which opens to the public on Saturday.
WFMZ/69 News got a sneak peek Wednesday morning.
This year's SOTA Show House is a mansion in historic Bethlehem., located at 47 E. Church St.
Designers redecorated different rooms in the house, while sticking with the true character and incorporating original pieces.
"We've tried to use a current decorating theme where people don't want to start from scratch in decorating their homes. They want to take their possessions and add a little bit of zing, punch them up a little bit," explained Teri Johnson, president of SOTA.
The house is open through May 18th. Check out the SOTA website for hours and ticket prices.
Proceeds benefit the Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business