The Oscars isn't the only event where the red carpet's being rolled out this weekend.
A feature film shot entirely in the Lehigh Valley premiered Saturday at ArtsQuest in Bethlehem.
Audiences at the Frank Banko Alehouse Cinema viewed the comedy-drama "Getting Grace" for the first time.
The movie was directed and co-written by one of its stars, Bethlehem native Daniel Roebuck.
Roebuck said it was an honor to premiere the film in his hometown.
"Getting Grace" has earned awards at regional film festivals, including best film, best director and best actress for the title character, played by Madelyn Dundon, another Bethlehem native.
Proceeds from Saturday's movie ticket sales will be donated to local charities.
- Investigation of dismissal of Easton wrestling coach questioned
- Bethlehem considers lessening penalties for pot possession
- Tides shutout IronPigs
- Effort to beautify Wilson Borough planned for Saturday
- Southern Lehigh, Emmaus lacrosse cancer fundraiser this weekend
- "The Handmaid's Tale" author speaks at NCC
- Updated Jury could soon hear Bill Cosby's testimony about quaaludes
- Southwest flight victim was Albuquerque bank executive, mother of 2
- A cold start Wednesday morning, then a warmer afternoon, plenty of sunshine
- Updated Berks coroner seeks next of kin of Union Township man
- Liquidation firms win bid to take over Bon-Ton's assets
- Life Lessons: Ad stalkers be gone
- Berks County company purchasing 6 casinos
- Man, 26, killed when SUV crashes into tree, catches fire near Geigertown
- State legislator has fond memories of Barbara Bush
- Cumru approves 10-lot neighborhood