EASTON, Pa. - A warrant has been issued for a man who allegedly assaulted his sleeping girlfriend with a lamp on Christmas Day, officials said.
Glen Loebsack, 44, allegedly hit Carmen A. Jordan over the head with a lamp as she slept in a bedroom in their home at 150 South Union St., Easton, at about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday, officials said.
After she awoke, Jordan was chased outside by Loebsack, who allegedly had punched her several times in the head, officials said.
Jordan was found in her bedroom closet bleeding from her head and blood running down her face, officials said.
Basilio Bonilla Jr. is getting his campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner underway.Read More »
- Mini-THON held at Allentown charter school
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies