BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Get ready for the sweetest festival of the summer!
Then on Saturday and Sunday is the festival itself.
You can sample blueberry goods, check out local artisans, learn about history, make kids crafts and visit the tasting tent for blueberry beer, wine, mead, and more!
New this year: You can take home a fresh blueberry pie and so you don't get shut, out, you can pre-purchase your pie on the Blueberry Festival website, then pick it up on your way out of the festival!
The festival runs Saturday from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump