Police say a husband and wife are behind bars after conspiring to rob a Walmart pharmacy.
Officials arrested Gregory Dalrymple last week and took his wife Lindsey into custody Tuesday.
Police say Lindsey drove Gregory to the Walmart in Lower Nazareth Township, Northampton County, back in August and gave him a gun he used to hold up the pharmacy.
Police say the two were addicted to Fentanyl.
They're both locked up in Northampton County Prison.
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Near-record warmth through Wednesday with a few showers
- Updated Live at 2 p.m.: NJ Gov. Christie unveils final budget proposal
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Caller waits hit 2 hours at jobless centers, official says
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building