WHITEHALL, Pa. - If you like cruising on a chopper, a Harley-Davidson dealership could be coming back to the Lehigh Valley.
Bob Exton, the president of Keystone Harley-Davidson in Parryville, hopes to break ground in Whitehall Township.
Exton says he got land development approval from the township for a 32,000 square foot building at the intersection of MacArthur and Eberhardt roads. The property will be next to the planned Lidl grocery store.
He still needs the final approval from corporate and the Whitehall Board of Commission.
- Snow winding down; temperature is dropping
- Road conditions deteriorating as temperature drops
- PHOTOS: 69 News viewer photos of the first snowfall of the season
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- History's Headlines: The Youngest Allen
- Free adoption weekend in Berks County
- 69 News spreads a little Christmas cheer
- Breaking down the Bitcoin buzz