BATH, Pa. - Haz-Mat crews were on the scene of a hydraulic fluid spill Friday afternoon at Route 512 and Main Street in Bath.
The incident was reported at 12:48 p.m. Friday.
Thirty gallons of fuel spilled, according to the Northampton County Communications Center.
PennDOT crews were sanding down the roadway.
Traffic was getting by, but there were delays.
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium