HELLERTOWN, Pa. - Hellertown Police have charged a pharmacist with fraud, after investigators say he forged prescriptions.
Police say on January 23 they began an investigation into allegations of forgery of prescriptions by an employee at a medical practice in Hellertown.
When the investigation concluded, police say Michael Harrah, 38, of Easton was charged with three counts of fraudulent administration, dispensing, delivery or gift of a controlled substance.
- Partly sunny skies should mean fair weather for viewing solar eclipse
- Updated Suspect in deadly Allentown hit-and-run due in court
- Create your own safe eclipse viewer
- Updated Suspect accused of twice shooting man captured in Virginia
- Updated Honey bees play crucial role in crops, health
- Life Lessons: Next generation testing
- Updated Millions expected to watch total solar eclipse
- Old golf course transforms into wildlife refuge
- Updated Firefighters battle 2-alarm blaze at Giorgio facility
- Man recalls pulling unresponsive boy out of Mauch Chunk Lake