EASTON, Pa. - Larry Holmes' shuttered Ringside restaurant in Easton could be staying in the family, but not as a restaurant.
The former heavyweight champion's daughter wants to open a church there.
Misty Holmes-Dorsey said she and her husband want to turn the restaurant into a permanent home for "Revival Fire Ministries."
The church currently holds services and activities at a variety of locations.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day