SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - A home in Lehigh County that shines bright every winter to celebrate Christmas is lit up once again tonight for a much different reason.
The Saunders' home in Salisbury Township was lit brightly Friday in celebration of a wedding.
The home., owned by Pat and George Saunders is a winter landmark for anyone who passes by the area of Woodland Drive.
Just as they brighten up Christmas each year the Saunders are now brightening up the night for a newly wedded couple.
- Wilson shuts down Salem Christian in Bash opener
- Concerns in Emmaus about possible Rodale sale
- Catty man allegedly exposes himself to teen, asks is she 'open minded'
- Lehigh Valley's wild Carpenter Cup ride ends on final day
- Andrew Pullin promoted to Lehigh Valley
- Police: Robbery suspect says 'sorry' before sticking up 7-Eleven
- DA orders grand jury investigation of fatal police shooting
- Fire destroys building, several vehicles in Berks
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- New Phillipsburg man arrested on heroin charges
- DYN-A-MITE Auctions a family affair
- Allentown to discuss banning "conversion therapy"
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Students attend special summer camp at Kutztown U.
- Company cuts ribbon on organic chicken hatchery