PEN ARGYL, Pa. - A husband and wife from Northampton County, convicted in a burglary spree, have learned their fate.
Jeremy and Felicia Carhart were accused of breaking into more than a dozen homes in several townships last summer and stealing cash, jewelry and guns.
The Pen Argyl couple was sentenced Friday.
Felicia received five to eleven years behind bars and Jeremy-- who officials say was the getaway driver-- received four to eleven years.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities