ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh Valley IronPigs (54-63) defeated the Durham Bulls (60-55), 7-1, on Monday night at Coca-Cola Park. The 'Pigs have won 5 of their last 6 games.
The IronPigs scored 3 in the 3rd and 4 in the 4th to take a commanding 7-0 lead. Greg Smith pitched 7 innings of 1 run ball to earn his 8th win of the season.
These two teams will wrap up their series on Tuesday morning at 11:35.
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M