ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you're planning ahead for an explosive Fourth of July, look no further than Coca-Cola Park.
The IronPigs ball team is hosting 'Fourth on the Field' this year, a three-hour carnival-like event on July 4, followed by the largest fireworks display in the venue's history.
In addition to fireworks, the event will include food trucks, exclusive access to the ball field and dugout areas of the park, live music and entertainment for the kids.
According to team officials, several food trucks will be parked along with warning track.
Live music will be provided by Easton's School of Rock. For the kids, there will be free quad pod rides, an inflatable slide and inflatable games will be available, and Tootsie the Clown will paint faces and create balloon art.
The event runs 6-9 p.m., with fireworks starting at 9 p.m.
"Fourth on the Field" tickets are on sale now for $6 each and are available by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447), by visiting the Coca-Cola Park ticket office during normal business hours or on the IronPigs' website.
Tickets are limited, so patrons are encouraged to get them in advance. Children 2 and under are free. Parking is $3 per vehicle.
Coca-Cola Park is located at 1050 Ironpigs Way in Allentown.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society