An accused priest killer from Easton is back in court and he's on the witness stand.
The trial of Jose Feliciano resumed Monday in Morristown, New Jersey.
Police say Feliciano stabbed the Rev. Edward Hinds at a church in Chatham in 2009.
Monday, Feliciano, the church janitor, testified that Hinds touched him sexually in exchange for staying quiet about an outstanding arrest warrant against Feliciano.
Prosecutors contend that Feliciano murdered Hinds because he was going to fire him.
Feliciano is hoping for a lesser manslaughter charge.
Judge James Knoll Gardner died on Wednesday at his home.Read More »
- Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Updated Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- Updated 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Updated 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Updated U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Arts Around Town: Allentown JazzFest joins with Allentown Art Museum in diverse programming