BETHLEHEM, Pa. - An international superstar is bringing his high energy act to the Musikfest grandstand.
Jason Derulo, whose smash hit 'Talk Dirty' is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart, will electrify the Bethlehem festival on August 3.
Derulo's latest album, also called 'Talk Dirty,' was released Tuesday. He has sold more than 30 million singles around the world and has had five Top 5 U.S. radio singles.
"Talk Dirty' is his most successful song to date. It has sold more than five million singles worldwide and is No. 1 in the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, France, Belgium and New Zealand.
Derulo began his career writing hits for Lil Wayne, Pitbull, Diddy, Sean Kingston, Cassie and Danity Kane.
Since his 2009 self-titled debut, the 24-year-old Miami native has won or been nominated for Teen Choice Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, MOBO Awards and BMI Pop Awards.
Some of this other hits include, Other Side", "Ridin' Solo", "In My Head," Don't Wanna Go Home" and "Whatcha Say."
Tickets for the 7:30 p.m. show go on sale April 22 at 10 a.m. to ArtsQuest members and April 25 at 10 a.m. to the public.
Priced $39-$54, tickets will be available at www.musikfest.org and 610-332-3378.
Other performers already announced for Musikfest's Steel Stage include:
Aug. 1: ZZ Top
Aug. 4: Sheryl Crow
Aug. 5: The Moody Blues
Aug. 6: Steely Dan
Aug. 7: The Avett Brothers
Aug. 8: Alan Jackson
Aug. 10: Keith Urban
The music festival runs August 1-10.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley