BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Musikfest has announced its first headliner for the 2018 festival.
Two-time Grammy award-winner Jason Mraz will take the Sands Steel Stage on the closing night of Musikfest, August 12th, at 7 p.m.
Brett Dennen will open the show.
Tickets go on sale for ArtsQuest members Wednesday at 2 p.m. Tickets go on sale to the public Friday at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 610-332-3378.
Prices range from $49 to $79.
The 35th annual music festival runs August 3rd through 12th in Bethlehem.
- Monroe County graduate dies in fire, honored with procession
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show's Community Day gives back
- From mansion to mission, helping homeless in Lehigh Valley
- 32 applications submitted for Allentown mayor position
- US Postal Service unveils Mister Rogers postage stamp
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Car crash in Schuylkill County ends in arrest of woman wanted for theft
- Bethlehem car chase ends in crash
- Updated Third Street Alliance in Easton holding fundraiser Saturday
- Updated Style Encore resale shop manager, employees visit 69 News
- Updated Gail Hoover's Birthday Bash fundraiser to be held Saturday
- PSU fraternity pledge death may have been preventable, medical expert testifies
- District arms teachers with rocks in case of school shooter
- Readington middle schooler to compete in Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Legislation introduced for tougher hazing penalties
- Berks fire crews honor firefighters killed in York