EASTON, Pa. - A former Bethlehem City Council president is behind bars.
Jim Gregory was sentenced Friday to six months in prison.
Gregory violated a protection from abuse order that was filed by his ex-girlfriend, officials said.
The judge also ordered Gregory to pay a $300 fine and undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery