EASTON, Pa. - Joseph Kish, a Northampton County prisoner on house arrest, is being sought by law enforcement officials after he failed to return to his home in Easton late Monday morning
The inmate's last known location was his home along 6th Street in Easton.
Kish is described as as 6-foot-1 white male, weighing 270 pounds, with brown eyes, brown hair and a goatee. He has a "tribal with jester" tattoo on one arm and a "grim reaper" tattoo on his right shoulder.
He is serving a sentence of more than 54 months for driving under the influence and more than 18 months for recklessly endangering another person.
Anyone with information about Kish's whereabouts should call police or the Northampton County Department of Corrections at 610-923-4430.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe