EASTON, Pa. - Joseph Kish, a Northampton County prisoner on house arrest, is being sought by law enforcement officials after he failed to return to his home in Easton late Monday morning
The inmate's last known location was his home along 6th Street in Easton.
Kish is described as as 6-foot-1 white male, weighing 270 pounds, with brown eyes, brown hair and a goatee. He has a "tribal with jester" tattoo on one arm and a "grim reaper" tattoo on his right shoulder.
He is serving a sentence of more than 54 months for driving under the influence and more than 18 months for recklessly endangering another person.
Anyone with information about Kish's whereabouts should call police or the Northampton County Department of Corrections at 610-923-4430.
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M