A former Lehigh Valley football star serving time for dealing marijuana has just received a modified sentence.
Austin Scott was originally sentenced to six to 23 months in prison.
Monday a judge denied Scott's request for parole but did grant him work release privileges.
Scott was a standout running back at both Parkland High School and Penn State.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day