A bid for a class action fraud lawsuit related to Musikfest beer mugs has failed.
A federal court says a lawsuit from Rebecca Stoneback and Michael Grube doesn't meet class action requirements -- it's more about individual issues.
Stoneback and Grube claim ArtsQuest sold beer steins advertised as being made in Germany.
They were actually made in China and underwent final assembly in Germany.
Stoneback is a former ArtsQuest employee who filed a wrongful termination lawsuit after bringing the issue to light and losing her job.
ArtsQuest paid her a $25,000 dollar judgement offer but didn't admit to doing anything wrong.
The ruling does not preclude other legal action.
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump