BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A federal judge has tossed out the majority of a lawsuit brought against a woman by the Bethlehem Area School District.
Only one claim remains in the suit against Diana Zhou. The district claimed Zhou tried to drive up costs unnecessarily by making various requests on behalf of her two children, who are eligible for gifted and special education services in the district.
The judge also ruled that Zhou's counterclaim against the district can move forward.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River